The Health Department offers many services to the community. Some of the additional services that we offer to you and your family are listed below.
- Communicable disease reporting & follow up
- Screening & Testing - We provide screenings for high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, and sexually transmitted infections. We also offer counseling on daily health issues such as diet, exercise, disease understanding & management.
- Fluoride Varnish- prevents decay, slows the progress of existing decay and reverses the beginning steps of decay; applied to the teeth of infants and children until 5 years of age.
- TB Assessments and TB Skin Tests
- School Physicals, Adult Preventive, and EPSDT examinations.
- Vital Statistics- Applications for Certified Copies of birth & death